Get Genuine Parts
If it’s not a Genuine TrojanUV Part, it shouldn’t be part of your TrojanUV system.
Each component of a TrojanUV system has been developed through extensive research, development and validation to ensure safe and efficient operation.
The use of Genuine Parts ensures proper operation and maintenance of your TrojanUV system. Enrollment is free and automatic (it starts when your system is commissioned).
Benefits That Come With Genuine TrojanUV Parts
- Free lamp, ballast, and board recycling
For municipal treatment plants in North America, we offer a recycling program where we arrange (and cover the cost) for your used lamps, ballasts and boards to be picked up and shipped to an approved recycling facility.
- Lifetime Disinfection Performance Guarantee
This encompasses both reactor performance and individual part performance. As long as Genuine TrojanUV replacement parts are used, the guarantee remains with the life of the system.
- Fully validated equipment and components
- Access to our Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
TAC is equipped with sophisticated capabilities to connect with the PLC of our installations in order to monitor, upload programs, and troubleshoot systems remotely.
- Maintenance of safety certifications, such as UL, CE and CSA
How To Order TrojanUV Replacement Parts
Commonly ordered parts include UV lamps, sleeves, o-rings, ballasts, electronic boards and ActiClean™ Gel. Simply click on the button below and let us know what parts you need, then your certified representative will get back to you with a no-obligation quote within two business days.
How To Contact Us Directly
If you're located outside of North America, please call us directly at +1 519-457-3400 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Knockoff UV Lamps vs. Genuine TrojanUV Lamps (Fact Sheet)
Read about the risks associated with knockoff/generic UV lamps.
- Low-pressure Low-output Lamps (Fact Sheet)
Your TrojanUV system was designed for End of Lamp Life (EOLL) – meaning the number of UV lamps installed at your plant was carefully selected to ensure the required UV dose gets delivered throughout the lamp’s entire lifespan of 12,000 hours (1 year = 8,760 hours).
- High-Output Amalgam Lamps (Fact Sheet)
Performance of your TrojanUV system is independently validated and is guaranteed for life – when you use Genuine TrojanUV high output amalgam lamps.
Commonly Ordered Genuine TrojanUV Parts
- TrojanUV3000PTP/TrojanUV3000B Lamp: 302417, 302418
- TrojanUV3000PTP/TrojanUV3000B Quartz Sleeve: 302108, 302208
- TrojanUV3000PTP/TrojanUV3000B Ballast: 302403
- TrojanUV3000Plus Lamp: 302509, 794447-0YW, 794447-0SM, 794447-0RD
- TrojanUV3000Plus Quartz Sleeve: 316136
- TrojanUV3000Plus Ballast: 914384, 903988-001
- TrojanUV4000Plus Lamp: 441165-024, 441165-028, 441144-024, 441144-028
- TrojanUV4000Plus Quartz Sleeve: 441143-024, 441143-028
- TrojanUV4000Plus Ballast: 490291, 490280