TrojanUV3000Plus - UV for Medium and Large Plants
Designed for medium to large wastewater treatment plants and features the patented ActiClean Cleaning System, an automatic chemical/mechanical wiping system.
UV is the most effective, safe and environmentally friendly way to disinfect wastewater. It provides broad-spectrum protection against a wide range of pathogens, including bacteria, viruses and chlorine-resistant protozoa (such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia).
Proven Industry Leader and the Standard in UVThe TrojanUV3000Plus™ is one of the reasons why UV treatment is now a standard technology in wastewater treatment. This highly flexible system has demonstrated its effective, reliable performance around the world. The system is well-suited to wastewater disinfection with varying flow rates and influents, such as combined sewer overflows, primary and tertiary wastewater reclamation and reuse.
Designed for Efficient, Reliable Performance
The TrojanUV3000Plus™ features Trojan’s patented ActiClean automatic chemical/mechanical sleeve wiping system that further reduces operation and maintenance (O&M).
Long-lasting amalgam lamps and variable-output ballast optimize UV output to meet wastewater conditions and to maximize system efficiency - reducing operating costs by as much as 30% per year.
- # 302509, #794447-0RD, #794447-0GN, # 794447-0YW
- # 316136
- # 490291
- # 327021
TrojanUV3000Plus™ Video Overview
The TrojanUV3000Plus™ is one of the reasons why UV treatment is now a favored technology in wastewater treatment. This highly flexible system has demonstrated effective...
Lake Chapala is the largest natural freshwater lake in Mexico. It’s the main source of drinking water for Guadalajara and home to a wide array of fish and migratory birds. It...
- Wide range of wastewater treatment plants
- Low-pressure, high-efficiency amalgam (monochromatic)
Input Power Per Lamp
- Electronic, high-efficiency, variable output (60 to 100% power)
- 250 Watts
- Horizontal, parallel to flow
Level Control Device Options
- 4, 6 or 8 lamps per module
Water Level Sensor
- Automatic Level Controller, fixed weir or motorized weir gate
- 1 electrode low water level sensor per channel
Module Frame/Ballast Enclosure
All Other Enclosures
- TYPE 6P (IP68) / TYPE 6P (IP67)
Ballast Cooling Method
- TYPE 4X (IP56)
- Convection; no air conditioning or forced air required
- Indoor or outdoor
ActiClean™ Cleaning System
- Automatic Chemical/Mechanical (optional)
- Non-corrosive, operator-friendly, food-grade
Analog Inputs (Typical)
- Microprocessor or PLC-based (Allen Bradley Standard Platform)
Discrete Outputs (Typical)
- Flow (4-20 mA) and UVT (4-20 mA)
- Bank status, common alarms and SCADA communication
Power Distribution Center
System Control Center (stand alone)
- 208Y/120V, 3 phase, 4 wire + GND, 60 Hz (Max. 8 modules per PDC)
- 480Y/277V, 3 phase, 4 wire + GND, 60 Hz
- 380Y/220V, 3 phase, 4 wire + GND, 50/60 Hz
- 400Y/230V, 3 phase, 4 wire + GND, 50/60 Hz
- 415Y/240V, 3 phase, 4 wire + GND, 50/60 Hz
Hydraulic System Center (for ActiClean™)
- 120V, single phase, 2 wire + GND, 60 Hz, 1.8 kVA
- 220/230/240V, single phase, 2 wire + GND, 50/60 Hz, 1.8 kVA
- 208V, 3 phase, 3 wire + GND, 60 Hz
- 380/400/415V, 3 phase, 3 wire + GND, 50/60 Hz
- 480V, 3 phase, 3 wire + GND, 60 Hz
- or 2.5kVA HSC powered from PDC
Water Reuse with Ultraviolet DisinfectionThe advanced treatment and reuse of wastewater is becoming increasingly common as municipalities address high water demands and shrinking supplies. Australia, Spain, Italy, California and Florida, to name a few, must balance increasing population growth, dry climates and heavy irrigation/agricultural demands.
Secondary & Tertiary Effluent UV DisinfectionThe vast majority of wastewater treatment plants around the world provide secondary treatment through conventional activated sludge processes. Some plants have tertiary treatment processes that use an additional filtration process to further improve water quality. The resulting effluent typically requires a disinfection step before discharge back to the environment.
Low Quality Water Ultraviolet DisinfectionUV disinfection has been proven effective in challenging applications such as combined sewer overflows (CSO), storm and sanitary sewer overflows (SSO), blended effluents as well as disinfection of primary-treated wastewater.
Chlorine Conversion to UV DisinfectionChlorine gas has traditionally been used for wastewater disinfection for many years. Sodium hypochlorite (liquid bleach) is an alternative to chlorine gas; however, it is more costly and has the same environmental concerns. UV disinfection can easily be retrofitted into an existing chlorine contact tank and has significant benefits compared to chlorine disinfection.
Request a Quote
Contact Us3020 Gore Road, London, Ontario Canada, N5V 4T7
- +1 (519) 457-3400
- +1 (888) 220-6118
- +1 (519) 457-3030